Laboratory Bench accessories purchase requirements are as follows:
1. Special sockets for laboratory benches: Steel 96x96 steel sockets are usually used, and sockets are made of five or six-hole waterproof sockets.
2. Laboratory test water nozzle: specifications are triple, double, single, remote control nozzle, T-shaped, vertical nozzle and other options, material is cast copper material; wall thickness is 2.5mm, porcelain water valve, surface Epoxy powder coating. Water supply pipe and fittings Water nozzle connection buckles are made of inch 1/2” joints. The test rig water supply pipes are made of red copper pipes and aluminum pipes, and the joints are made of cast copper parts.
3. Experimental bench test tank: The use of PP materials, specifications are: large size 800x460x310; medium 550x450x310; small 440x330x180; conventional laboratory tank selection medium. Underwater PVC material, with return water bends.
4. Laboratory Bench foot: It is a combination structure of stainless steel screws, nylon cover and rubber base. With anti-slip, shock absorption, height adjustable level body, anti-acid, alkali erosion, strong bearing capacity and other characteristics, such as the bench is not stable, you can adjust the balance of the Laboratory Bench, height can be adjusted to 3-5 cm.
5. Door hinge: The stainless steel plate 2.5 inch special hinge, stainless steel thickness 2.0MM. The service life is not less than 100,000 times.
6. Bench slides: Supporting self-closing guide rails.
Bench installation considerations
The laboratory bench cabinets are arranged in accordance with the drawings. All the cabinets of the same laboratory bench are adjusted to the same level on the upper edge of the base cabinet at the installation position (absolutely no items such as wood chips must be padded without adjusting the level). After the level adjustment is completed, the gap between the bottom cabinet and the bottom cabinet of the Laboratory Bench shall not exceed 3mm, and the upper and lower errors of the joint shall not exceed 2mm. If it is necessary to connect all the cabinets together, they must be connected after adjusting the level. When connecting, the distance between uniform and tight joints must not exceed 2 mm. The upper and lower joints must not exceed 3 mm in size.
The bench top should be kept as complete as possible, and joints should also be minimized and not vertically connected. Check whether there is a water stop groove below the outer edge of the experimental platform panel, check the position and interface of water, electricity, gas and air duct, check whether there is deviation from the design, communicate in time, and determine the final solution.
The use of laboratory furniture often comes in contact with water, electricity, gas, chemical substances and materials, and instrumentation. Therefore, in addition to the quest for comfort in the experimental environment and flexibility in installation and installation, the standards for the construction and material design of furniture have also been proposed. higher requirement.
In order to meet the needs of laboratories with different experimental contents, laboratory furniture should meet the functional requirements of the experiment, such as functionality, robustness, and corrosion resistance. For example, chemical laboratories use more corrosive chemical substances, and thus chemistry. The furniture in the laboratory has relatively high requirements for materials and hardware, and requires strong resistance to moisture and corrosion. In physics laboratories, the items placed in the cabinet are heavy and heavy, which raises high requirements for the guide rail of the cabinet. For biological and medical laboratories, they should have features that are easy to clean and keep for a long time after disinfection.