Room Air Pressure Control
Single pressure controls help protect against refrigerant loss or excessive air conditioning/refrigeration compressor system pressure. A pressure switch closes an electrical contact when air compressor fluid pressure rises or falls. An air pressure switch is connected to a bellows or diaphragm that reacts to system pressure. The compressor’s press switch can automatically shut down the compressor when pressure gets too high, to prevent damage to the AC system. We also other HVAC equipment, including, refrigeration test equipment, AC conduits and refrigerant lines,AC cleaners and scale removers, and other AC and refrigeration accessories.
1. It can automatically adjust the valve switch angle according to the room pressure change to make it consistent with the set value and save energy;
2. strong anti-interference ability to maintain the room negative pressure or positive pressure is stable and reliable;
3. system response is rapid, adaptable, and can achieve remote control;
4. friendly interface, visual data structure, the complex control principle becomes simple and feasible.
5. Electric swith used in water systems,start and stop the pump automatically
6. Examine the water automatically,stop the pump in the case of water shortaget,protect the pump from damage caused by dry-running
7. Completely replaced traditional pump control system composed of pressure switch,pressure tank and check valve,etc.