Inorganic Waste Gas Treatment Equipment
Product DescriptionWaste gas treatment system (WGTS) utilizes EST method of chemical destruction technology. The system can be easily modified, calibrated and installed into any industrial organic gas-polluting production line. The process is continuous and connected to the production line on site. Our WGTS is connected directly to the source of the gases and evacuates them as CO2, water vapor, and halogen acids.Systems have an ability to treat a wide range of hazardous organic compounds including halogenated carbon
1. The inorganic exhaust gas and absorbent are degraded in the equipment through a chemical reaction;
2. Inorganic waste gas and absorbent reverse flow. The absorbent flows from the top to the bottom of the equipment and contacts the exhaust gas flowing from the bottom upward. The liquid that has absorbed the absorbing material is discharged from the bottom of the equipment. The purified gas is discharged from the top of the equipment. High absorption efficiency;
3. The surface area of the filling material inside the equipment is very large, the gas-liquid mass transfer contact area provided is large, and the contact reaction efficiency with the exhaust gas is increased;
4. The greater the voidage of the filling material inside the equipment, the greater the ability of the gas to pass through and the lower resistance;
5. The inorganic waste gas is treated as supporting equipment with low resistance and easy installation. It can automatically add water and drain water, and run in conjunction with the exhaust gas fan.
6. The device has a variety of parameters for selection.