Fen laboratory equipment: how to choose the right PP fume hood?
PP fume hoods are mainly due to the relatively high environmental requirements of clean rooms, because PP material has excellent acid resistance, compared with all steel fume hoods, excellent acid and alkali resistance can be engaged in higher-strength acid-base experiments. All steel fume hoods cannot be replaced. PP fume hoods are mainly used in chemical laboratories that can produce toxic and harmful gases. They are used to prevent harmful gases from contaminating the laboratory environment and ensuring the safety of users. The selection of PP fume hoods is also a science. Guangzhou Fein Lab Equipment Co., Ltd. will share with you the precautions for selecting PP fume hoods.
First of all, the structure of the PP fume hood mainly includes four parts: the low cabinet, the upper cabinet, the countertop, and some accessories. All four parts must be considered when selecting fume hoods. Otherwise, there is a problem with one of the accessories. The use of the entire fume hood will be very inconvenient or it will not be able to meet the predetermined requirements.
First, how to choose the low cabinet of PP fume hood:
1. Whether gas, electricity, water, etc. are prepared is reasonable and can guarantee safety.
2. If you want to use volatile drugs in your experiment, you need to select the function of suction;
3. The material is not firm enough to prevent fire and can withstand the erosion of various chemical substances in the laboratory;
Second, how to choose the cabinet of the PP fume hood:
The most common types of cabinets in fume hoods come in three styles: floor-standing, low-desktop, and standard. Consider the following issues when selecting the cabinet:
1. To see if the choice of epoxy board or anti-Bet board as the lining material of the fume hood;
2. Should choose adaptive control system or variable air volume or constant air volume;
3. The opening position of the fume hood is not suitable for the laboratory space;
4. The wind speed cannot meet the requirements.
Third, how to choose the right PP ventilation countertops:
1. There is no slot for the sink and the cup;
2. The outlet design can adapt to the environment of the laboratory;
3. The characteristics of the material of the table can not meet the experimental requirements;
4. Is there a disc-shaped protective edge designed to prevent liquid leakage?
Fourth. What are the accessories that need to be taken into account:
1. Consider the durability, voltage, type, and explosion-proof of electrical equipment when selecting the fume hood;
2. Need no cabinet door, if there is the cabinet door of the fume hood, it will be conducive to the cleanliness and hygiene of the fume hood, of course, it is also more beautiful;
3. The gas is air, oxygen or nitrogen;
4. Water is pure water, reverse osmosis water or distilled water.
The above is the related information released by Guangzhou Fine Laboratory Equipment Co., Ltd. The company provides PP fume hood, laboratory ventilation air conditioning system, laboratory furniture accessories and other services, welcome new and old customers to consult